How to Submit Articles to The Boilermaker Reporter
The editors of The Boilermaker Reporter encourage all Boilermaker members to submit articles and letters to the editor on topics consistent with our mission as a union. We publish as many of the letters and stories we receive as space permits.
We particularly would like to receive stories in the following areas:
- Boilermakers active in politics (especially those running for office)
- Local Lodges political activities
- Local Lodges active in community work (raising money for charities, assisting schools, etc.)
- Individual Boilermakers active in the community
- Letters of praise from contractors
- Successful collective bargaining efforts
- Successful organizing efforts
- Honors received by the lodge or individual member(s)
- Annual holiday events - Labor Day parades, Christmas parties, annual picnics
- Any activities by or for retired members
You don't need to write up a professional story. Just put the main facts down on paper and mail them to us. We will write it up from there. Be sure to include your return address and a phone number so we can contact you if we have questions.
Please submit color prints or digital photos if you have them. DO NOT WRITE ON THE BACK of the photo. Instead, put all information on a separate sheet of paper.
Send photos and stories to the following address:
The Boilermaker Reporter
753 State Ave Ste 570
Kansas City KS 66101
Phone: (913) 371-2640
Fax: (913) 281-8104