Lodges must submit LEF funds. Find out how
Local lodges are the most important structural part of the union. All of the other structural elements - sections, divisions, districts, councils, and departments - exist solely to help local lodges conduct their business more effectively.
Lodges are formed when workers organize themselves in order to bargain collectively with their employer. Our Constitution allows the International to grant a charter to any local lodge when 35 or more persons residing in the United States or Canada meet the qualifications of membership.
Each local lodge, within the framework of the Brotherhood's Constitution, adopts by-laws specifying the rules and regulations governing the conduct of the local lodge. Local lodge members elect the officers of their lodge and vote on contracts and other important matters.
Because the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers is such a diverse union, our local lodges range in size from several thousand members to a few dozen. They are as diverse as our membership is - representing workers in many of North America's most vital industries, in locations stretching from Hawaii to Newfoundland.
Lists of construction lodges and ship building and marine lodges are available to contact directly. Additionally, some lodges maintain their own website and can be contacted by visiting their website listed below.
Web Sites Maintained by Boilermaker Local Lodges
- Local Lodge 5 — Floral Park, New York — http://www.boilermakerslocal5.com/
- Local Lodge 11 — East Helena, Montana — http://www.boilermakers11.com/
- Local Lodge 13 — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — http://boilermakers13.org/
- Local Lodge 27 — St. Louis, Missouri — http://www.local27.org/
- Local Lodge 28 — Newark, New Jersey — http://www.boilermakerslocal28.com/
- Local Lodge 40 — Elizabethtown, Kentucky — http://www.boilermakerslocal40.com/
- Local Lodge 69 — Little Rock, Arkansas — http://boilermakerslocal69.org/
- Local Lodge 83 — Kansas City, Missouri — http://www.bml83.org/
- Local Lodge 85 — Rossford, Ohio — http://www.ibblocal85.org/
- Local Lodge 92 — Bloomington, California — http://www.boilermakerslocal92.com/
- Local Lodge 104 — Seattle, Washington — http://boilermakerslocal104.org/
- Local Lodge 105 — Piketon, Ohio — http://www.boilermakerslocal105.com/
- Local Lodge D106 — Mason City, Iowa — http://www.locallodged106.20megsfree.com/
- Local Lodge 107 — Brookfield, Wisconsin — http://boilermakers107.com/
- Local Lodge 128 — Burlington, Ontario — http://128.boilermaker.ca/
- Local Lodge 146 — Edmonton, Alberta — www.boilermakers.ca
- Local Lodge 154 — Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania — http://www.boilermakerslocal154.com
- Local Lodge 158 — Peoria, Illinois — http://www.boilermakerslocal158.com/
- Local Lodge 169 — Allen Park, Michigan — http://www.boilermakerslocal169.com/
- Local Lodge 263 — Memphis, Tennessee — http://boilermakers263.com/
- Local Lodge 359 — Burnaby, British Columbia — http://www.boilermakers359.org/
- Local Lodge 374 — Hammond, Indiana — http://www.local374.org/
- Local Lodge 455 — Muscle Shoals, Alabama — http://www.boilermakerslocal455.com/
- Local Lodge 502 — Puyallup, Washington — http://www.boilermakers502.org/
- Local Lodge 627 — Phoenix, Arizona — http://www.boilermakers627.com/
- Local Lodge 647 — Ramsey, Minnesota — http://www.boilermakerslocal647.com/
- Local Lodge 667 — Winfield, West Virginia — http://www.boilermakerslocal667.com
- Local Lodge 744 — Cleveland, Ohio — http://www.boilermakers744.org/
- District 11 — http://www.boilermaker.ca/district11.htm